Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What do you get?

Well I'm back from a short stay in Florida. My daughter and I took my grand daughter (2) to the beach at Perdido Key. Had a great time, she loved it. We did everything possible to protect her from the sun and to enjoy her time there; baby sunscreen, umbrella, more sunscreen, bucket and shovel, water, hunting shells, the whole nine yards.

So, the answer to my question "What do you get" - when you add 90+ degrees, warm water, bright sunshine, white sandy beach, and NO SUNSCREEN? You got it! Burn baby burn. No, not the grand baby, ME and my daughter. We were so focused on making sure Addison was taken care of that we omitted to take care of ourselves.

Pictures will be posted soon. Also pictures of some ABC swaps I'm hosting.

Until next time.

No comments: