Thursday, November 20, 2008

A new day

Not a lot has happened today. Work has been rather slow, not that I am complaining. Received another swap layout for the ABC Christmas Book swap that I am hosting, still waiting on 2 more to arrive and I will be swamped with swaps. I will need to sort and mail before Tuseday because Wednesday, me and the other bug and her mommy will be leaving for Florida to visit family. Come on along with us, there is always room for one more.


Tonight I will finish working on my sibling gift. This is something one of my sisters came up with when she moved to her new home. She wants to display a creation from each sibling, in her craft room. Personally, I think its her way of saying she wanted something for free.


Here is a picture of the four sisters taken Thanksgiving 2007.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all of your Cricut creations!! Great start to your blog!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com